Marathon - Break the 4:30 hours in 10 weeks
Astrid StienenAll plans by this Coach
The sport gave me so much since I won two Ironman-titles - the fastest in 8:54 - and the World- and European Championships as an agegrouper. I love to share my experience and a lot of athletes trust me and my coaching skills. As more and more athletes asked for help and coaching I decided to build these training plans here beside my 1 on 1 coaching. So more athletes can start their journey towards their personal goals. I'd be very happy if you will be one of these.
This plan ensures that you will have everything you need to reach your goal of breaking the 4:30 hours in a marathon.
You'll have 4 run workouts each week and 1-2 massage, Blackrolll or stretching sessions.
To be sure you did everything needed, you have to do the run workouts, but I personally recommend to do the recovery sessions as well, as my experience is that well maintained muscles are faster;-)
So with this plan you can be sure you have everything you need and my full expertise as a pro athlete and physician.
Let's make your dream come true,
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?