Marathon Stryd Power based (Advanced level)
Peter LijtenAll plans by this Coach
This trainingplan is based on running power and prepares you for Rotterdam marathon PR. Before you start this program you should be able to run a half marathon without any problems.
Most weeks future a one day rest and six days of running, that include long easy runs and tempo and interval. So you are well prepared for your perfect marathon.
Also included free access to online core and strength exercises program, to become even better. Each workout can be downloaded to a device that supports this.
It is smart to train with your nutrition that you are going to use at the event special during your easy runs.
When you have questions you can always contact me at email@example.com
You can get your Stryd powermeter at https://www.l3shop.nl/home/1-stryd-hardlopen-op-vermogen.html
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:52 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:52 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?