INTERMEDIATE MARATHON LEVEL 1: TRAINING PLAN
Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
16 WEEKS: INTERMEDIATE MARATHON LEVEL 1
Goal Time: 3:50:00 - 3:38:00
This plan is designed for runners who have completed one full marathon in addition to two half marathon races and a handful of races at the 10KM and 5KM distances. These runners should have 4 years of consistent training experience and should be able to begin their training by completing 38 miles in the first week, with an initial long run of 14 miles.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?