Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
BEGINNER MARATHON LEVEL 1: BEGINNER TRAINING
Duration: 16 Weeks
Time Goal: 4hrs 25 Min - 4hrs 14 Min
Distance per Week: 28 Mi – 35 Mi
Who’s the training for?
• Runners who are new to the marathon distance.
• Who have completed a minimum of two half marathon races.
• These runners should have 2 years of consistent training experience.
• Should be able to begin their training by completing 38 miles in the first week.
• An initial long run of 10 miles.
• Incorporate the speed workout into the training.
• Recovery cross training, strength training and stretching.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.