Lifleong Endurance - Coach Andrew SimmonsAll plans by this Coach
This an advanced plan focused on helping an athlete clinch a sub 3:00 marathon. This plan is best used for an athlete looking to achieve this goal on a flat or slightly rolling course.
This 16 week plan integrates a 4 week introductory period for an athlete that might be re-entering training or an athlete looking to 'start fresh'
The plan is a 6 days a week plan ( a 7th run is indicated as optional) peaking at 65 miles per week and an average of 50-55 miles for a standard mileage. This plan is best for an athlete that does well with consistent training, and is looking to measure progress week to week.
This plan is designed with a 3 weeks ON, 1 Week down periodization that allows athletes to absorb the training. This plan includes specific endurance workouts and long runs that will give you confidence heading into your goal marathon.
This plan does not have a strength component integrated, a routine can be provided by request and additional $30 Fee for this program (available September '17).
Long Runs are completed on Sundays, Can be adjusted to Sunday's by request.
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.