12 week Marathon Training Plan, 4-5 days per week.
Dr Will O'ConnorAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Performance Advantage Marathon training plan. This plan will run for 12 weeks and if completed appropriately will have you running to the best of your abilities.
The plan will have you build consistency in the 1st 4-week block before getting into some more demanding and marathon specific workouts.
The plan is designed to be flexible, and each week is not set in stone. The mid-week runs can be shifted to days that suit and the weekend long run can be interchanged between Saturday and Sunday.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?