The Zone - 20 Week Polarized Training Plan - HR Based Training
Brady HooverAll plans by this Coach
Chasing that PR? Feeling like you may have hit a hump in your distance training and your looking for another way to improve? Have you tried HR based training yet?
Chances are your either training to hard, or not pushing yourself hard enough when you should be. HR based training gives to the ability to focus on HR Zones rather than time speed zones. Because nothing measures your effort like that of your Heart Rate.
This plan will have you training in zones rather than in specific paces. Learn how to push past your boundaries, training easy on days that are meant to be easy and train harder on the days you should be training hard.
Most folks either train to hard when they should be training easy, or train to easy when they should be doing a hard workout.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:30 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:48 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:30 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:48 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?