Marathon - 24 week - intermediate - max weekly mileage approx. 45 mile - 2 day a week rest
Wildhare CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This program takes a runner through 24 weeks of safe buildup in mileage.
This is a high weekly volume, generally low daily volume program.
Easy days should be run at a pace that is 1 minute 45 seconds to 2 minutes slower than goal marathon pace
This plan assumes that you can safely run 3-4 miles a day 4 days a week at minimum starting the program.
This plan provides for 2 days a week of recovery and can be safely done by most runners as long as pacing is adhered to.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?