Lydiard Advanced Marathon Training: 16 Weeks
Dan HolmesAll plans by this Coach
5-Day Performance Marathon Plan (16 Weeks)
Length: 16 Weeks
Starting Long Run Duration: 120 minutes
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:32 hrs||2:50 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:32 hrs||2:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?