Marathon: Masters Advanced Plan: 18 Weeks
Bob MittlemanAll plans by this Coach
The Masters Advanced Marathon Plan is for the runner who has completed a number of half marathons and/or marathons. You are now looking to go to a whole new level in your training and can handle advanced workouts as well as mileage. You should have complete a couple of marathons before signing up for this program. The plan is designed with the Masters level runner in mind. Congrats and good luck.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?