Marathon: Masters Beginner: 16 Weeks
Bob MittlemanAll plans by this Coach
Beginner Plan for the Masters runner who is looking to compete in their first marathon and who has competed in other races. For example, a half marathon, 10k, etc. You now want to challenge yourself with your first marathon. It's a daunting task however this program will get you ready and prepared to conquer. Congrats and good luck.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?