Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
This is a focused 16 week marathon plan geared towards a runner currently running 20- 25 miles per week and currently capable of completing a 10 mile run fairly comfortably. This progam consists of 3 runs per week. You are encouraged to cross train an additional 2-3 days per week as well (although not included in the schedule). This is a great plan for a triathlete who wants to focus on the marathon but not lose all their fitness in swimming and cycling.
Each run has a pace determined by the runner's current fitness level (recent 10k run time). A pace calculator is included to set the proper pace zones. Detailed instructions are also attached.
I have had great success with this training plan, with all sorts of runners, from beginners to quite advanced athletes, having used this plan to set PRs and qualify for Boston. Good luck!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?