Tricia DavisAll plans by this Coach
This 20-week run training plan is great if you have a running base already established. It includes 4 run workouts per week as well as specific stretching, core, strength training, and foam rolling for recovery and injury prevention. There are weekly drills to make you a more efficient runner. This plan was written by a Physical Therapist and coach and is meant to get you to the start line of your half marathon faster, stronger and healthy so you can have your best race yet!
Instructions are included to calculate your individual training zones, with a field test. You can use heart rate or power or RPE for this program. Follow the daily workouts like stepping stones and get to your event feeling confident and strong. Planning ahead with daily workouts takes the guesswork out of training and helps you manage limited time.
For personal coaching, personalized plans, weekly feedback, consultation please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.killercoach.com
Good Luck and Happy Training!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.