Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
This is a focused 10 week half marathon plan geared towards a runner currently running 15- 20 miles per week and capable of completing a 6-8 mile run. This progam consists of 3 runs per week plus additional cross training. Each run has a pace determined by the runner's current fitness level (recent 10k run time). A pace calculator is included to set the proper pace zones. Detailed instructions are also attached.
I have had great success with this training plan, with all sorts of runners, from beginners to quite advanced athletes, having used this plan to set PRs. I am sure it will work for you to!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.