3 month half marathon build (beginner)
Dalzell CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is intended for the individual looking to finish their first half marathon. I have vast experience getting individuals from limited running to finishing these events. For a solid run base to start this plan I'd recommend the individual be able to run 8 miles a week before starting.
The athlete will build running frequency to help build the endurance needed to finish the event. The longest run on the plan is 10 miles which will prepare the athlete for the demands of a half marathon
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?