12 week Beginner Half Marathon Plan
Scott IottAll plans by this Coach
This is a 12 week half marathon training plan and is geared towards a beginner runner with little to no experience, but is also valuable to an experienced runner thats wants to suceed on a limited time commitment. The plan calls for 4 runs per week and one crosstraining day. There are two rest days, Monday and Friday included in the plan. The goal is to complete a half marathon at the end of the 12 week training period.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?