Kara GoucherAll plans by this Coach
This is a half-marathon plan for beginner runners who have never run a half-marathon before, and are now ready to commit to crushing it
We'll get to a basic level of fitness to get the most out of this training, as well as the time to run 5 days a week. Scheduled core and strength workouts will help supplement your running.
Workouts will be tough, but you'll get mental tips and motivational perspective to help you along the way! If you want to take your racing to the next level and find out what you have inside, this is a a great place to start!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?