This 13-week training plan is designed specifically for a DOWN HILL half road marathon. Weekly mileage ranges from 28 miles in week 1 topping out at 39 miles by week 11. In preparation for what is guaranteed to be a quad crushing race downhill strength specific workouts have been provided, along with video links of each exercise. This training plan is perfect for INTERMEDIATE runners who are currently running at least three times per week for up to 6 miles or more.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.