Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a 5 day a week per plan that peaks out at about 55 km per week. It includes a mid-week structured workout and then a long run or second workout on the weekend. At 8 weeks, this plan is meant to put the final touches on a plan or to run a race shortly after completing a shorter race (5k or 10k). The runner should have several weeks of running already before starting this. This will pick up right away with intensity.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?