Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a 4 day a week per plan that peaks out at about 40 km per week. It includes a mid-week structured workout and then a long run or second workout on the weekend. At 16 weeks, this plan is meant to put the final touches on a plan build your fitness gradually. The first few weeks will be a gradual increase in volume without intensity. Then you will progress through a buildup of intensities focusing on half marathon pace and general endurance over the last several weeks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?