Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week plan is a 7 day per week plan peaking at about 145 km. This plan will include 2-3 double runs per week, two workouts, and a long run on average. The person attempting this plan should be ready to rock and roll right from the start. You should be near peak mileage for at least a few weeks before starting this plan as it is really meant for someone transitioning from one race segment to a half marathon plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?