Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This 6 day per week plan will peak at about 85 km per week. With this 16 week plan, you'll take the first few weeks to build your volume. Then you'll focus on race specific, along with moving from 10k to 5k pace in the speed category. This plan alternates between 3 harder workouts one week and two the next to allow for recovery from the intensity. The first few weeks will be a gradual introduction to structured workouts.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?