Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This 16 week plan is 7 days/week and peaks out about 130 km. The first 4 weeks are a build-up of mileage, with increasing long runs. The next 10 weeks are structured training weeks. You'll increase volume at race pace, increase long runs, and increase from 10k to 5k during speed workouts. The last two weeks are the taper.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?