Alternator: 18 week/60 Miles
Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a style I like to call the Alternator. What this means is that one week will be a traditional week with two SOS days during the week and then a weekend longrun. The alternating week, you will have an SOS day, a medium long run (designed to be easier) and then a harder SOS on the weekend. The design is to make a harder week alternating with an easier week. This schedule will build to 6 days per week and peak at 60 miles per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?