Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This program is for those runners who have run races of a variety of distances, including the half marathon. The program focuses on keeping mileage between 80 and 90 miles per week with a concentration of half marathon specific type workouts. This is a 12 week training schedule.
This plan includes the Hansons Coaching Training Packet which outlines the philosophy of your training plan and details the various types of workouts you will be doing during your training. This packet contains a race equivalency chart to help you determine correct training paces for your workouts and also includes a dynamic warm up and form drill routine that can be incorporated into your training.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.