18 Week Alternator: 70 Miles Peak
Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is our alternator style plan, meaning that one week will have 2 SOS days and a longer run. This will alternate with an "easier" week that includes two total SOS days. This allows to spread out recovery, but maximize the amount of hard work you can put in. This plan will begin at about 45 miles per week and peak at 70 miles per week over the last 6-8 weeks.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?