18 Week 9 Day Cycle/45 Miles
Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This plan utilizes a 9 day cycle, meaning you will have a long run every 9 or 10 days. The majority of this plan is running 5 days per week with a couple weeks at 6 days and peaks at 45 miles per week. The first 4-5 to weeks are building your mileage so can easily be modified to a 14 to 16 weeks if you have already been running for a few weeks.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?