FS - Half Marathon: 6-months
Ken Nicodemus, MA, CMESAll plans by this Coach
This 24-week training plan is for the individual who is already able to run at least 3 miles and has been training regularly for 3 months. The focus of the plan is to provide a systematic approach to a running program in order to achieve the goal of finishing strong in a half marathon and/or setting the stage for more extensive training (i.e., longer or faster runs) in the future. If you have not met this criteria you might want to consider choosing the Walk-to-Jog plan before starting the program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:22 hrs||0:35 hrs|
|2:37 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|0:36 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:21 hrs||0:34 hrs|
|0:58 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:22 hrs||0:35 hrs|
||2:37 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||0:36 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:21 hrs||0:34 hrs|
||0:58 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?