Tony RichAll plans by this Coach
Half Marathon 100 day program with 7 weeks of Base, 5 weeks of Build, and 3 Weeks of Peak training cycles. For runners targeting 2 to 2 1/2 hours and may be newbies or beginners, and are looking to improve as a runner, while taking a very measured approach to half marathon. Running drill and strength recommendations and substantial recovery built into the program.
Powered by the TrainingPeaks structured workout builder complete with mobile app and daily email with prescribed activities and intensities for the next two days. Complete with Marathon Machine eBook and Performance Console workbook of tools and calculators.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?