16 Week Intermediate Half Marathon Plan
Andrew DollarAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for the intermediate runner. This athlete should have completed a few smaller races or even one half marathon before. Prior to starting the plan, the athlete should be capable of running at least 6 miles. The plan will include 4 runs and two strength training exercises each week. The longest run will be 12 miles and the largest week will be 30 miles.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:37 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:37 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?