Run half Marathon ; 17 weeks ; 3 workouts/week
Coach KouwenhovenAll plans by this Coach
Based on your Threshold Heart Rate and on your Threshold Pace this plan is to prepare you for a half marathon with 3 workouts per week. Two events (a 15km and a 10km) to help you prepare and build up confidence. A mix of Endurance, Tempo and Interval workouts to make sure your body will be well-prepared.
To start this plan you must be able to run 10 kilometers continiously. The workouts are heart rate and pace based, so you need a smart watch with gps and heart rate (belt).
If you have any questions or need some advice, feel free to contact me on email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:26 hrs||1:28 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:26 hrs||1:28 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?