Are you ready to PR your next half marathon?
This plan is intended for:
-Runners who have a few half-marathons under their belt
-A male athlete who is looking to run a 1:30 or faster half or a female athlete who is looking to run a sub 1:45
-An athlete who is ready for a successful PR, but is still gaining confidence and experience
The framework of this plan ensures that you'll build up your mileage starting at 5 days a week and moving up to 6 with 2-3 days of strength and mobility work. This plan integrates speed work, long runs, and gives you a taste of what our other plans can offer.
Anxious about getting started? This plan framework has proven itself over and over for new athletes - giving them confidence on race day. What this plan delivers:
- Progressive plan for runners looking to build strength while avoiding injury
- Access to coaches via e-mail for plan questions
- 3 week periodization with a rest week every 4th week
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.