Mark ThrelfallAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for an intermediate runner looking to conquer a half-marathon in 16 weeks time.
It has been designed so that you may start with very little running under your belt, but within a few weeks you will be confidently hitting specific half-marathon pace workouts.
The plan is intelligently designed with years of experience coaching athletes with busy life schedules. It ranges from 3-5hrs / 35-57km of running per week, with well placed rest days each week.
Each workout is designed to work by distance, with time as a guide.
The programme includes a fitness test part way in, to help measure your progress and calculate your target half-marathon pace.
Workouts have been designed so that you may train using HR, feel or pace.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.