Half Marathon - 16 Week Advanced Plan
Christopher HillAll plans by this Coach
If you are training for your next personal best in your up and coming half marathon, this is the programme for you! We will help guide you through each week, leading you right up to the finish line on race day. This programme will demand your very best as well as help you take your running to the next level. This programme is for advanced runners with a number of years experience in running and racing.
With the use of our social media we'll help teach you everything you need to know about training. Don't forget to follow us and tag us in your training so we can support you every step of the way! We would LOVE to support you and have you in our friendly community.
Check out our Head Coach Chris, if you would like to follow him on social media, his Instagram is: https://www.instagram.com/iamchris_hill/
If you would like to follow us, our socials are:
Facebook Group: Recovery Lab Triathlon Group
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:52 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:52 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?