Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
Benefits to a BCA Plan
What do people say? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
'I looked at a lot of different programs and ultimately took the chance on BCA and I was very impressed. I am back buying another one! Again, highly recommended. Changing the way coaching works, in my opinion.' - Jordan S
Click Here to see more reviews.
Details of this Plan
Designed for a half marathon (13.1 miles/21.1 kilometers).
Before you start the plan, you should be able to run 2:10 hours.
For the Customer
When you are at the checkout include your email address to receive 5 emails with helpful tips to support you through the plan. Additionally, if you are not sure about getting a BCA plan just yet, please use the BCA Demo version of this plan for free.
If you find you have lots of questions, need some additional support or want to discuss your targets and how fits with the plan, feel free to take advantage of the free consultation that comes with the plan when purchased.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?