BCA | Half-Marathon ~ Pace – NOVICE – 22 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
What atheltes have said:
'The plan has helped hugely over the last two months by providing a great structure to stick to, and the additional information on physiology and nutrition that you provided has been very beneficial' - William
'I really like them and have benefited a lot from them!' - Felipe
The following 22-week plan has been designed specifically for novice runners. The plan focuses on preparing you for a half marathon by taking you through all the phases of training. Additionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
- 02:59 hours progressing to 04:48 hours (max week)
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Suitable for master athletes.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses pace.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
- Compatible with Zwift.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:54 hrs||1:24 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:45 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:54 hrs||1:24 hrs|
||0:45 hrs||0:30 hrs|