AMP Coaching Half Marathon (Intermediate)
Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is appropriate for runners who want to take their running up a notch or to improve their half marathon time. Before you begin the plan, build your training to the point where you are running at least 3 times per week including some short efforts at moderate and high intensities and some easy runs of at least 7 miles. You should be doing aerobic exercise 7 times per week. The training load starts at 4hours44 mins in Week 1 and peaks at 6 hours and 20 mins in Week 14. This is a 15 week programme.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?