AMP Coaching Half Marathon (Beginner)
Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is appropriate for newer runners preparing for their first half marathon and for more experienced runners that may want or prefer a relatively low volume training programme.Before you begin the plan, build your training to the point where you are running at least 3 times per week for up to 6 miles or more and are doing aerobic exercise 6 times per week. The training load starts at 3hours 9 mins in Week 1 and peaks at 4 hours and 56 mins in Week 14. This is a 15 week programme.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?