AMP Coaching Half Marathon (Advanced)
Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a good fit for experienced competitive runners who are prepared to train twice a day some days in pursuit of improve HM performance. Before you begin the plan, build your training to the point where you are running at least 3 times per week for up to 6-8 miles or more and are doing aerobic exercise 7 times per week. The training load starts at 5hours 52mins in Week 1 and peaks at 9 hours and 31 mins in Week 13. This is a 15 week programme.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:52 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|2:03 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:52 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||2:03 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?