12 Week Half-Marathon Plan
Stephan WeyersAll plans by this Coach
This is a program for runners who will be starting off of a decent base of fitness
- Must be able to run non -stop for 45 mins
- Program starts at 3:25 weekly running duration and peaks at 5:30 running duration
- Mix of intervals and longer weekend runs
- Basic strength sessions are included to keep muscles activated
- Includes instructions to set correct training zones with retesting
- Small tweaks can be made to upgrade program to an advanced Personal Best program
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?