Clive BoultonAll plans by this Coach
OVERVIEW - This is a 20 week Half Marathon plan that starts with a base phase, it builds from a low of 25miles per week to peak weeks of around 45miles. It is periodised with essential recovery weeks and is focused towards Intermediate Half Marathon performers.
WHAT IS THIS TRAINING PLAN FOR - This plan is an Intermediate-level performance plan geared towards those seeking a strong Half Marathon Performance sub 1:40hr (Men) and sub 1:46hr (Women)
WHO IS THIS TRAINING PLAN FOR - Invariably those embarking on this plan will have a some running experience and will have spent a some time in the sport, they will be experienced in organised road running events. They will be ambitious in their Half Marathon goal and be prepared to commit time and effort required for a strong Half Marathon performance.
NOTE: The plan also includes instructional videos for the Activation and Resilience, and Strength sessions
CALL: If requested the plan can also include 2x 30-40min video calls, the first at the beginning of the plan and the second at the athletes request as they work through the plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?