8 Week Intermediate Half Marathon w/ Triathlon Cross Training
Sara CrawfordAll plans by this Coach
This is a great plan to use for a fall or winter half-marathon after the triathlon season is over. Weekly plan includes 4 run days, 1 bike day and 1 swim day. Only one workout per day to give you a bit of a break from that heavy training you did during the season.
Rest/makeup day on Friday for greatest training flexibility - miss a training day earlier in the week and that becomes your rest day! Shift the remaining week's training by a day.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:10 hrs||1:10 hrs|
Day Off x1
|1:11 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:10 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||1:11 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?