1/2 marathon challenge - <2h - 20 weeks
Running FanaticAll plans by this Coach
Do you want to realize a 1/2 marathon in less than 2 hours?
This training program is aimed at an beginner 21km road runner who wants to build a solid running base.
The program is based on %Maximum Heart Rate.
The program includes a running-specific core strength training program.
If you find this program too easy or too hard, please contact me at the following adress and I will make a few adaptations with pleasure.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:13 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:57 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|0:39 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:13 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:57 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:39 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?