16-week HM plan
This 16-week plan is for runners who have completed 2 or more 10 km races in last 6 months, competent runners wanting to step up their distances. Also suitable for those that have run their first half marathon and want to improve their time.
If you have specific questions about the plan or want to check that you are following correctly you can email me for support. As you near the end of the plan you can also contact me to discuss Race Strategy, taking into account pacing, nutrition & equipment.
To make the best use of this plan you will need a GPS tracking device and a heart rate monitor.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:10 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:10 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.