Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a Beginner 16 week half marathon plan based on perceived effort. The plan will take you from couch to finishing your first half marathon.
Weekly volume increases from 2 to 6 hours. Every fourth week there is a recovery week where the volume is reduced to allow the body some much needed rest and to recover.
The plan is written in easy to understand language based on pace and perceived effort. By the end of 16 weeks you will have excellent base fitness and be ready to run a half marathon
The plan is to start on a Monday, with long run on the Sunday.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.