13.1 EXPERIENCED Half Marathon sub 1:30 hour Plan (Pace - Structured workouts)
Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
A 12 week plan to improve your speed work and run a sub 1:30 hr half marathon race.
The plan is for runners with at least 2 years running experience and can comfortably run a sub 2 hour half marathon and possibly somewhere close to 1:45 hour. This plan is to be used in the run up to your target race and looking to incorporate speed and efficiency to increase power and muscle strength into their workouts and who aim for a sub 1:30 hr half marathon. Weekly volume range from 4 to 7 hours.
All the interval workouts have been created as structured workouts in workout builder can be synced to your smart watch. You will be required to input your Lactate Threshold Pace in the Athletes training zones for using the structured workouts and set accordingly to achieve your sub 1:30hr @ 4:05 min/km Lactate Threshold Pace
By the end of the plan you should be confident to smash your PB and aim for the sub 1:30 hr half marathon
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:18 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:18 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?