A 16 Week HALF MARATHON Plan
Andy NoiseAll plans by this Coach
This 16 week plan has timed based easy days because you really need to go easy on the easy days. The hard days are by distance because you are racing a half marathon and it is 13.1 miles so you need to learn to pace yourself properly. There are usually 2 easy days before each hard day. For more of my training philosophy, checkout the links below.
Noise Crue Creed
Stay or Get Healthy
The Andy Noise Experience
Andy Noise Experience podcast
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|11:25 hrs||2:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||11:25 hrs||2:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?