TCO - Treinamento de CorridaAll plans by this Coach
Intermediate and advanced runners; 16 weeks; 3 to 4 sessions/week; Pace based; Start anytime; Reusable
Reaching 21km was not enough for you! You want to break your personal record. The 21KM UNDER 2 HOURS, is the journey prepared for you to achieve this goal.
The program is recommended for runners who have already achieved 21km and wish to improve their performance, or for those who wish to take a first shot at this distance with style and time as a goal. The worksheet is progressive, guaranteeing the ideal adaptation to the distance.
Elaborated by coach and marathon runner Darlan Duarte, this plan has been successfully applied to numerous street runners.
Is this training plan for you?
Elaborated with the most modern principles of run training, this program is for runners who have already experienced a half marathon and wish to improve their performance, or for those who wish to start facing the distance with bang, and offers a structured plan already used successfully by runners all over the world.
- Half marathon runners who wish to improve their time;
- Beginners at the distance who run 10km consistently under 60 mins;
Why use TCO’s Training Worksheets?
- Worksheets are detailed and flexible, created by coaches, Darlan Duarte and Rafael George and applied successfully to runners all over the world;
- Access via e-mail for any support on doubts regarding your worksheet;
- Reuse your worksheet as many times as you like. Updates are always FREE;
- Join thousands of runners that already train with us!
What our athletes say
“I always like training in a group, I didn’t believe training at a distance would work. But with TCO, I really managed to adapt to this model, all you need is discipline and results happen” Ricardo Lopes, June 2019
“ My focus has always been developing my running. With TCO I managed to have a support system that is simple, practical and fits in my pocket” Michele Frenkel, August 2019
Darlan Duarte: Runner and Coach
Works in coaching and run training since 2003. During this time, he has trained over 1000 runners, from beginners to Ultra Marathon runners.
As a runner, he has taken part in races like the UpHill Marathon, Berlin Marathon, São Paulo Marathon, Rio Marathon, as well as many half marathons and 5km and 10km races.
He has also been working since 2008 on the formation and capacitation of running coaches all over Brasil, on and offline.
Rafael George: Runner and Coach
Works in run training since 2017. Is also an expert on functional training and running capabilities.
During this time, he has trained numerous runners for a diversity of races and challenges, from 5km to Ultra Marathons. He is also a half marathon runner and adventure and mountain runner himself. Worked for the past years at Pacefit Assessoria Esportiva, in Brazil, as a coach and technical coordinator.
Currently resides in Portugal, where he acts as an online running coach.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.