Ted McDonaldAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for those last minute runners who give themselves 6 weeks or less to participate in a half marathon. It is an intermediate plan which means that you should be able to run at least 3-4 miles twice each week.
The plan includes yoga, cross training, recovery runs, hill workouts, and more. Please be sure to go at your own pace and avoid injuries whenever possible!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?