8 Week Half Marathon [5 Runs with S&C]
Andy WrenAll plans by this Coach
This plan is based around a predominantly 80:20 approach to intensity in running, however if you're a relatively novice runner and/ or can't run 5 days a week the key sessions are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
This plan assumes a competence over 10 km and the strength exercises are selected to be general and holistic.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?